Resilience For Youth Online Curriculum
Resilience for Youth helps everyone in a school increase motivation and enhance personal resilience - vital skills that help students boost achievement in school and in life. Useful for:
Resilience for Youth draws on the highly successful pattern of the WhyTry Program and the principles of the WhyTry Program and the principles of WhyTry Founder Christian Moore's highlly-acclaimed book, The Resilience Breakthrough: 27 Tools for Turning Adversity into Action.
Your renewable 1-year subscription to the Resilience Breakthrough for Youth includes:
- 6 comprehensive units, plus a bonus lesson on “Introducing Resilience”
- 6 visual metaphors to illustrate each unit
- Detailed instructions for over 50 activities
- Journal prompts to help students reflect and internalize the concepts of each unit
- Video resources
- Customizable PowerPoint decks
Contact us to learn more, or click here to subscribe.
"[This is] the most needed topic in school for our students. The best training and materials available to transfer resilience to others." -Shaun Noyce, Counselor, Timberline Middle School, Utah